On this wonderful day I was asked to make a challenge card for the Crazy4Challeges blog. As Always it was an honor to do so. However there was a slight twist in this card. On this day October 11, 2018 I lost my closest family member. This is for sure one of those impacts I will never forget.

I made this card in honor of Pancreatic Cancer fighters, who have survived or have fought the good fight however lost. Pancreatic Cancer survivors and fighters have my utmost prayers and support. 







These things I used for this project. I used a gliding polish that was put out by Stamplistic, called gliding polish. The color i used is callPlum Cherry, Yes a lovely yet unique color for sure.

I also used some flowers designed by the great Susan Tierney Cockburn Fall 2018 release. Who ever though I would be able to create such a fun card. I love the flowers and if you want to see how the flowers are made for Susan’s Garden on Facebook and check her out.

Below is the card I made for my those who fought and lost the battle with Pancreatic Cancer. This is the flowers in the front. On the next picture I used the inner pop up die from Lawn Fawn for the word HOPE. As I post this today I am forever lost of words to lose such a strong woman in my life. She will forever be in my heart and the heart of everyone in our family.


For those of you who want to give up know that HOPE in time with your family is invaluable. I hope you enjoy this card. I made today. I hope you know this isn’t meant to rant but an opportunity to share the hurt that is in my heart.

As always if you have questions or need some advice don’t hesitate to ask me here or email me anytime at JNUniqueDesigns@Icloud.com. Look forward to my next posts coming soon. Thanks for your support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moosy Birthday