CHRISTMAS IS COMING


Hey all today I decided to share with you an older project. This project was created for christmas using several new items to me. I used glitter pens from Spectrum Noir. I got them on Amazon. Well it turned out great fro Christmas flowers. I also added a little bonus today which was trying to create a flower after gold leafing the items. Take a look and let me know what you think. 

The Purple poinsettia were inspired to me at my local church I attend. They ordered this for Advent time and it was painted Poinsettias so I loved trying to imitate something that was in existence in real life.

Enjoy

J. Nguyen


 Pretty Standard design above using the pitcher from ECD and woodland leaves.


7

This is a recreation of my parish church's design for Advent 2017


Gold Leafing of the flowers prior to shaping.


Another recreation of my Church's Flowers




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moosy Birthday